A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Honorio Dispo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Honorio Dispo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dispo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dispo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Honorio Dispo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dispo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dispo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Honorio Torres Dispo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Honorio T. Dispo practice?
- Dr. Honorio Dispo has 1 office location.
Dr. Honorio Dispo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Physiatrists.