A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Honorio Dispo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Honorio Dispo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Honorio Dispo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dispo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dispo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Honorio Torres Dispo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Honorio T. Dispo practice?
- Dr. Honorio Dispo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Honorio Dispo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Physiatrists.