A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoo Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoo Chun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoo Chun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Chun has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoo Geun Chun MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hoo G. Chun practice?
- Dr. Hoo Chun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hoo Chun practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Oncologists.