A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooja Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Hudson Valley VA Healthcare System
- Castle Point Campus Of The Va Hudson Valley Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooja Cho Kim MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hooja C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hooja Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hooja Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Montrose, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Point, NY.
See Montrose Physiatrists.