A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooja Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Hudson Valley VA Healthcare System
- Castle Point Campus Of The Va Hudson Valley Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooja Cho Kim MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hooja C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hooja Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hooja Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Montrose, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Point, NY.
See Montrose Physiatrists.