Dr. Hooman Khorasani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hooman Khorasani?

August 4th, 2016

Exceptional!

Brilliant dermatologic surgeon. So skilled, so nice, such beautiful work and a wonderful, caring and knowledgable office staff. Exceptional.

July 4th, 2016

Female with 2 skin cancers on my nose with excellent results. Dr Khorisani is caring, expert and the office is prompt with questions. Couldn't do better.

March 28th, 2016

Exceptional results

I had Mohs surgery on my face 4 times prior to meeting Dr Khorasani. His results are exceptional.

July 15th, 2015

Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Highly recommend ! A Doctor with great beside manner . More then sufficient time in explaining procedure. A personal follow up the following morning . Great experience and outcome.

May 15th, 2015

I've had 2 mohs surgeries with Dr. Khorisani and my 100 year old father had 2. We both have had nothing but excellent experiences with Dr. Khorisani. He's patient and thoughtful and have appreciated his kindness & generosity. He does high quality work. I highly recommend him.

December 16th, 2014

After being diagnosed with BCC( type of skin cancer) I was referred to Dr. Khorasani, even though my Insurance wasn't excepted he didn't turn me away! He and his amazing staff took care of me with the utmost respect and care!

April 25th, 2014

Wonderful doctor, efficent and reassuring, inspiring confidence. Excellent results, no visible scars.

April 23rd, 2014

excellent doctor

when i first met Dr. Khorasani, he suggested i have a biopsy of an old chicken pox scar. i was reluctant as the scar had been there for so long. He was persistent over the next couple of years that i should have a biopsy. so i agreed. Then i received a call that the biopsy was positive and come in the next day for Moh's surgery. Luckily Dr. Khorasani was an expert in Moh's surgery. He made the entire procedure painless even though a rather large hole was created in my lower cheek. With great care he sewed the edges of the skin together so that the scar line would follow my nose and smile lines on my face. I am extremely pleased with his professional skill and the care that he has given me. I would enthusiastically recommend him without reservations.

April 7th, 2014

So grateful for Dr. Khorasani. Amazing results!

After years of battling scars on my cheeks, I went to Dr. Khorasani for Total FX and it honestly changed my life. I am so incredibly happy with the results, they have surpassed my expectations even a year later. Dr. Khorasani had explained that I would keep seeing improvements and he was absolutely right. Everything from his communication with me before and after the procedure to the comfort of the procedure itself was perfect. I am so happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Khorasani.

January 31st, 2014

A true star

I am so prund of Dr Khorasani. Check out his probono work in daily news, he is such a amazing man. google dr khorasani and daily news

August 14th, 2013

Skin cancer surgery

Dr. Khorasani removed a melanoma from my arm and a basel cell from my neck which was more extensive than originally thought. I was petrified with the melanoma diagnosis even though VERY early stage. He and his staff were beyond comforting, professional and competent. I had several appointments and was nervous each time only to be comforted, but honest with all procedures. His bedside manner is the best, I did not a experience a long wait time, the staff was beyond courteous, and he answered all of my concerns and questions in a most professional and kind manner. He is the very best and I so highly recommend Dr. Khorasani. I felt totally confident and at ease with him and his staff!! This practice on W. 57th is the very best for the dermatologists as well!

July 25th, 2013

Talented Dermatologist with Excellent Communication Skills

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Khorsani—he is a compassionate, talented and knowledgeable doctor who really cares about the comfort of his patients. I made an appointment with Dr. Khorasani to have a growth on my eyelid removed. Because the incision was on my face, I was extra nervous about how the recovery might affect my appearance. I was thrilled with how quickly and beautifully the incision healed, with minimal bruising and swelling. Dr. Khorasani’s warmth and effective communication throughout the procedure and follow-up put me at ease and made me feel confident the outcome would be fine.