A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooman Mobassery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hooman Mobassery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mobassery
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mobassery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hooman Mobassery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobassery graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mobassery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooman Mobassery MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hooman Mobassery practice?
- Dr. Hooman Mobassery has 1 office location.
Dr. Hooman Mobassery practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Internists, Baldwin Park Critical Care Practitioners, and Baldwin Park Pulmonologists.