A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooman Rashidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashidi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rashidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hooman Rashidi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashidi graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rashidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooman Henry Rashidi MD is a male Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hooman H. Rashidi practice?
- Dr. Hooman Rashidi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hooman Rashidi practices Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA and Lompoc, CA.
See Oceanside Hematologists and Oceanside Pathologists.