A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooman Sedighi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hooman Sedighi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hooman Sedighi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedighi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sedighi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooman N Sedighi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hooman N. Sedighi practice?
- Dr. Hooman Sedighi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hooman Sedighi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.