A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooman Sedighi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hooman Sedighi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedighi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sedighi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hooman Sedighi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedighi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sedighi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooman N Sedighi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hooman N. Sedighi practice?
- Dr. Hooman Sedighi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hooman Sedighi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.