Physiatrists
6161 Harry Hines Blvd
Ste 100
Dallas, TX 75235
214-267-0101
Locations and availability (2)

|  PATIENT CARE  |  show details
by JOHN on Mar 28th, 2014

Horrible experience with the asoiciated doctor .looks like they have no idea as to what they are doing & do not appreciate their patients....poor service all the way. Do not recoomend them to any one.

Feb 17th, 2011

The universe directed me to Dr. Sedighi more than 10 years ago after seeing 3 Neuro Surgeons and 3 Othopedic Surgeons with no diagnosis other than recommending surgery. Dr. Sedighi advised that surgery would only help less than 30% of my problem. I see him now about every 6 months and I feel he has helped stop the progression of my post polio. He is very kind, caring and more than competent as is his staff.

|  Post polio patient  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Most doctors (55 and younger) have little or no knowledge of post polio. Dr. Sedighi has affilitaions with Dr. Richard Bruno-THE doctor that Medicare listens to. I have never had any problems with anything prescribed/diagnosed by Dr. Sedighi. The staff has been excellent in all phases of patient care.I highly (and have) reccommend him to everyone.

Jan 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Sedighi's for several years now and I have found him to be very knowlegeable, kind and caring and having a good sense of humor. He has a great staff who do their best to see that your medical needs are met. I am very happy with this physician.

Jan 6th, 2011

Doctor Sedighi is a very kind, caring and professonal. I am a polio patien and has post polio syndrome. After the first visit with him, I understand more about my conditions of post polio syndrome. After taking his recomendations for my well being. I applied for social security disability. With all his feedbacks and his knowledge to explain my conditions in my reports to social security people, my application was approved for the disability benifit in 45 days. Furtherfore, during the time that I am waiting for my medicare to take effect which is 24 months. I could not afford to buy health insurance with my social security disability income, he charged me very little money when I visited him and sometimes he did not charge me anything. I think I am very lucky to be one of his patient. Otherwise, I would never know I had post polio syndrome and never know how to taking care of myself with my post polio conditions. Now I am staying home and rest. Thank you Doctor Sedighi with all your help. God Bless You and Your Staff Members. By the way, I forgot to mentioned that his staffs also very helpfull and caring as well.

Oct 7th, 2010

This physician doesnt care about his patients.

|  Peer Review One Sided- Waste of time  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2010

This doctor did not study all of the treating physician's notes before coming up with a vague theory in support of the insurance adjuster