The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hooman Shabatian
Dr. Hooman Shabatian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Shabatian is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Shabatian has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hooman Shabatian has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Hooman Shabatian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Christopher Morgan
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Tarzana, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Shahram Salimitari
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Tarzana, CA 0 mi10