A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoon Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoon Hong is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Hong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoon Gi Hong MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoon G. Hong practice?
- Dr. Hoon Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoon Hong practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.