A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoon Ji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ji graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoon Ji MD and PHD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hoon Ji practice?
- Dr. Hoon Ji has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hoon Ji practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.