A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoon Kim, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Ctr Of Burlington Cnty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoon Young Kim MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hoon Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hoon Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoon Kim practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pathologists.