A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoorbod Delshadfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoorbod Delshadfar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Delshadfar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Delshadfar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoorbod Delshadfar MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoorbod Delshadfar practice?
- Dr. Hoorbod Delshadfar has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoorbod Delshadfar practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.