Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hooshang Farshidi
Dr. Hooshang Farshidi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Covina, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Farshidi is affiliated with Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Morris L Johnston Memorial, Doctors Hospital of West Covina and Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hooshang Farshidi has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Hooshang Farshidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.
Dr. Rosetta Willis-Hassan
Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Covina, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Mark Curran
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Covina, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Edward Tangchitnob
Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Covina, CA 0 mi8