A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooshang Meshkinpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hooshang Meshkinpour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hooshang Meshkinpour, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshkinpour graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Meshkinpour has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooshang Meshkinpour MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hooshang Meshkinpour practice?
- Dr. Hooshang Meshkinpour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hooshang Meshkinpour practices Gastroenterology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Gastroenterologists.