Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Connie Brockway on Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Meshkinpour listens to questions and explains matters clearly. I believe I am receiving very good care from Dr. Meshkinpour.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meshkinpour is one of my favorite doctors. He is always willing to listen to my concerns and never rushes me. I couldn't have a better doctor than he.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very confident with Dr. Meshkinpour's knowledge and medical treatment that he provides. He is a great doctor with great bedside manner . He cares about his patients. Thank you doctor

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the best doctors i had ever pleasure to meet with.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First visit was smooth and pleasant experience.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen Dr. Meshkinpour twice for consultation on gastro issues. He was very responsive to my questions. I did not feel rushed and I felt like he cared and worked to address all my concerns. Good Dr.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with my Dr. and his staff. He is very professional and a gentleman.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have known Dr MESHKINPOUR for quite some time now. He is an excellent doctor and fabulous Human. He is extremely knowledgeable doctor and as patient you feel very comfortable. He goes out of his way to explain what's going on constantly helping you.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Meshkinpour was so helpful as always , he is a very dedicated doctor. And I'm so satisfied.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meshkinpour cares about his patients. He listens to you very carefully and do not rush you out at all. He is one of the best doctors that I recommend to all.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meshinkpour's knowledge is unsurpassed with his experience and gentle manner.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very compassionate and reassuring. Great staff great and the outpatient facility used for the procedure was excellent

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Meshkinpour was very through and clear regarding my dad's condition. He's also a very active listener which I appreciated.

Jun 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trust him and his diagnosis 100%. He makes me comfortable explaining my symptoms which sometimes is not very pleasant. His office staff are very kind and helpful and thorough.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the best doctors I have visited.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meshkinpour and his office manager Dawn should be teaching others in the medical profession about creating a nurturing office experience while maintaining a professional demeanor. I would highly recommend them to all of my friends and colleagues

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meshkinpoor is very nice person, easy to talk to, very focused on your problem. Also the rest of the office personal is very polite.

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the personal approach Dr. Meshkinpour's office provides. It reminds me of an old fashioned patient care which is hard to find these days. The office staff is always very friendly and helpful and Dr Meshkinpour always takes his time w/ me.

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meshkinpour is one of the kindest, most understanding doctors I have ever known. I also feel he is very well informed about my problems and gives me the help I need. I could not ask for a better doctor; he is the greatest!

Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
by Patient on Jan 14th, 2014

Hooshang Meshkinpour has to be one of the worst doctors I have had to deal with. He is dismissive and lacks tact. I have seen him 3 times and on all occasions he acts condescendingly and is more interested in being right than trying to figure things out. Would not recommend!

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have known Dr. Meshkinpour for close to twenty years, and every time I have seen him regarding a medical issue, I have been impressed by his knowledge and attention to details, and the way he puts his patient's concerns to rest.