Learn more about Dr. Hugh Nasr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Nasr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasr
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nasr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Nasr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasr graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nasr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Desert Reg Med Ctr, Palm Springs, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Shang Nasr MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hugh S. Nasr practice?
- Dr. Hugh Nasr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Nasr practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yucca Valley, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Endocrinologists.