A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Nasr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Nasr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hugh Nasr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasr graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nasr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Desert Reg Med Ctr, Palm Springs, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Shang Nasr MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hugh S. Nasr practice?
- Dr. Hugh Nasr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hugh Nasr practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yucca Valley, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Endocrinologists.