Dr. Hugh Nasr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 18th, 2015
A Doctor Who Takes Time With You
One of the best internal medical physicians in Southern California. He takes sufficient time and interest in all your concerns at the visit.

November 22nd, 2011
Best doctor since childhood
Today was my first visit to Dr Nasr and I was so impressed. His staff is warm and caring, he balances experience with a still-curious mind and knowledge of the latest medical journal findings (I know, researched on Pub Med before going in), he listens and asks questions and takes as much time as is needed to truly understand a patient's profile and history. And he is kind. I haven't had that kind of care since the pre-HMO era, since my childhood pediatrician.

August 30th, 2011
Awesome Doctor! :0)
Doctor Nasr has been our Doctor for the last 7 years. (My Mother, Brother, Sister in Law, Husband and me) Doctor Nasr knows what he's talking about- the only thing that really ticks him off is when you don't take your meds as they are prescribed to you. Oh, and he is a real advocate for Mammogram's and Annual Exams. Also, he likes to think out loud a lot, so sometimes I'm wondering if he's talking to me, or to himself- hahahaSandra is his Front Office and Nurse assistant. She is awesome. She is always, I mean ALWAYS friendly and sweet. She has the patience of a Saint, I'm telling you!The only reason I can figure for the terrible review he received from the other guy is because Doctor Nasr does not mince words. If you're a wimp, or if you expect him to coddle you, well- you're better off seeing a less knowledgeable Doc. Yes, Doctor Nasr may be brusque at times, but he has a wealth of knowledge. He wants you to be healthy- plain and simple. Love him!!!

May 16th, 2011
Well Educated, competent, excellent Dr.

July 6th, 2010
Very good
He's a good listener and will always give great feedback. He'll usually tell me the pros and cons. He's very understanding and takes time with me.