Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Best doctor since childhood  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Today was my first visit to Dr Nasr and I was so impressed. His staff is warm and caring, he balances experience with a still-curious mind and knowledge of the latest medical journal findings (I know, researched on Pub Med before going in), he listens and asks questions and takes as much time as is needed to truly understand a patient's profile and history. And he is kind. I haven't had that kind of care since the pre-HMO era, since my childhood pediatrician.

|  Awesome Doctor! :0)  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

Doctor Nasr has been our Doctor for the last 7 years. (My Mother, Brother, Sister in Law, Husband and me) Doctor Nasr knows what he's talking about- the only thing that really ticks him off is when you don't take your meds as they are prescribed to you. Oh, and he is a real advocate for Mammogram's and Annual Exams. Also, he likes to think out loud a lot, so sometimes I'm wondering if he's talking to me, or to himself- hahahaSandra is his Front Office and Nurse assistant. She is awesome. She is always, I mean ALWAYS friendly and sweet. She has the patience of a Saint, I'm telling you!The only reason I can figure for the terrible review he received from the other guy is because Doctor Nasr does not mince words. If you're a wimp, or if you expect him to coddle you, well- you're better off seeing a less knowledgeable Doc. Yes, Doctor Nasr may be brusque at times, but he has a wealth of knowledge. He wants you to be healthy- plain and simple. Love him!!!

|  show details
May 16th, 2011

Well Educated, competent, excellent Dr.

|  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

Arrogant, insincere windbag.

|  Very good  |  show details
by C. Mason on Jul 6th, 2010

He's a good listener and will always give great feedback. He'll usually tell me the pros and cons. He's very understanding and takes time with me.