A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooshang Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hooshang Pak is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hooshang Pak, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Pak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooshang Pak FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hooshang Pak practice?
- Dr. Hooshang Pak has 1 office location.
Dr. Hooshang Pak practices Neurological Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.