A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooshang Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hooshang Pak, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Pak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hooshang S. Pak practice?
Dr. Hooshang Pak practices Neurological Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.