A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooshang Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hooshang Pak, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Pak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooshang S Pak FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hooshang S. Pak practice?
- Dr. Hooshang Pak has 1 office location.
Dr. Hooshang Pak practices Neurological Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurological Surgeons.