A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tebyani graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tebyani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Mission Community Hospital - Panorama City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani practice?
- Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani practices General Practice near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Tarzana Primary Care Doctors.