A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tebyani
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tebyani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tebyani graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tebyani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Mission Community Hospital - Panorama City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani practice?
- Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hooshidar Tebyani practices General Practice near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Encino, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.