A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hooshmond Kadkhodaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadkhodaian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kadkhodaian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadkhodaian graduated from Illinois State University.
Dr. Kadkhodaian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hooshmond Kadkhodaian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hooshmond Kadkhodaian practice?
- Dr. Hooshmond Kadkhodaian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hooshmond Kadkhodaian practices Psychiatry near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Psychiatrists.