Dr. Hootan Daneshmand Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Hootan Daneshmand?

WHAT A MEAN AND RUDE DOCTOR

Posted on July 31st, 2017

My grandmother is 92 , drives perfectly well , volunteers over 10 hours a week and is one of the sweetest woman you would ever meet. She has had a relatively healthy medical history with the exception of a doctor 10 years ago who was affiliated with United Healthcare... they radiated her head and caused her to have an open sore on her head for the past 10 years. She has undergone at least 4 surgeries from top doctors at UCI to cover the cranial area. A quack of a doctor radiated her head without even biopsing it for a suspicious red mark. So fast forward and the last few years she has had some relief but found herself in Dr Daneshmands office who abruptly came in and told her to "just scrub it real good". Really? It is unbelievable the one day I could not go with her to a doctor, she gets this terrible remark. Maybe old ugly bald men like to be mean to 92 yr old sweet patients...oh is that too personal? Sorry truth hurts. Have a good day.

Very pleased

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Dr Danashmond was great very nice and funny too. A great surgeon he removed a skin cancer I had above my eye no scar no pain perfect job!! I am in the dental field so very familiar with medical offices. Very friendly staff and he took great care of me and my mom and dad. I highly recommend him to everyone he's fantastic! Great experience! Lauren.

Breast Reduction

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Dr. Daneshmand was very professional. He took his time explaining the procedure and what to expect from the recovery. I really appreciated the fact that he took my calls after surgery at anytime. I once called him at 9:00 pm and he answered my call. He has a very calming disposition and always put my fears and concerns at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Daneshmand.

Best doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Daneshmand has been excellent. He is a very kind and approachable young man with years of experience and well balanced humor. I look forward to every visit! Aside from his friendly demeanor and outgoing personality, he is true artisan; an artist with creative vision and expertise. A true professional of exceptional caliber and performance. I recommend him highly:)

!!!TOP NOTCH!!!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Daneshmand for over 10 years and he is hands down one of the BEST doctors I have ever seen. I have had three surgeries performed and each time I have been happy with the results. Dr. D has an amazing bedside manner that matches his excellent skills. After all three surgeries, he either came by to check on me or called to see how I was doing. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. D!!! He has always gone above and beyond my expectations!!! I have never felt like just another patient, he makes you feel right at HOME!!!

I would recommend Dr. Daneshmand over any other surgeon.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Dr. D changed my life. My experience consisted of nothing but the BEST care. He listened to every one of my fears and helped me rationalize the pros a ...

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I love Dr. D and his staff! So much so that I have referred all of my closest friends here.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

I had a pleasant and positive experience with Dr. Daneshmand and his team. I am very pleased with the outcome of my breast augmentation and the result ...

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I came to Dr. Daneshmand's office for a face lift and tummy tuck. i was very apprehensive because of the pain and also not knowing what the results would be. Dr. Daneshmand explained exactly the procedure that he would be preforming and was very kind and not at all "pushy". After the surgery i have been SO happy with the results, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Love Doctor D!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Daneshmand is great! I had a breast lift with augmentation about 2 months ago. The entire experience was very positive for me...I was very nervous and afraid of not choosing the correct size implant. Dr. D gave me good advice based on his many years of experience. My recovery was a breeze - I am very happy with my results - very natural looking and basically I have my "pre-baby" breasts which is exactly what I asked for. Dr. D has performed surgery on several friends and family members and they all are very satisfied customers. Don't hesitate to put yourself in his qualified hands.

Posted on November 20th, 2014

I am very happy with my results, I'm so glad my co-worker recommended Dr Daneshmand to me thank you doctor ; )

Posted on November 7th, 2014

Best Doctor ever gives you all the attention needed to make feel comfortable too ask any question, and he answers with all honesty, the staff our very welcoming and friendly. I would recommend DR Hootan