Dr. Hootan Daneshmand MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Foothill Ranch, CA

3.8

August 5th, 2016
Very pleased
Dr Danashmond was great very nice and funny too. A great surgeon he removed a skin cancer I had above my eye no scar no pain perfect job!! I am in the dental field so very familiar with medical offices. Very friendly staff and he took great care of me and my mom and dad. I highly recommend him to everyone he's fantastic! Great experience! Lauren.

August 2nd, 2016
Breast Reduction
Dr. Daneshmand was very professional. He took his time explaining the procedure and what to expect from the recovery. I really appreciated the fact that he took my calls after surgery at anytime. I once called him at 9:00 pm and he answered my call. He has a very calming disposition and always put my fears and concerns at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Daneshmand.

December 8th, 2015
Best doctor
My experience with Dr. Daneshmand has been excellent. He is a very kind and approachable young man with years of experience and well balanced humor. I look forward to every visit! Aside from his friendly demeanor and outgoing personality, he is true artisan; an artist with creative vision and expertise. A true professional of exceptional caliber and performance. I recommend him highly:)

November 4th, 2015
!!!TOP NOTCH!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Daneshmand for over 10 years and he is hands down one of the BEST doctors I have ever seen. I have had three surgeries performed and each time I have been happy with the results. Dr. D has an amazing bedside manner that matches his excellent skills. After all three surgeries, he either came by to check on me or called to see how I was doing. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. D!!! He has always gone above and beyond my expectations!!! I have never felt like just another patient, he makes you feel right at HOME!!!

July 1st, 2015
I would recommend Dr. Daneshmand over any other surgeon.
Dr. D changed my life. My experience consisted of nothing but the BEST care. He listened to every one of my fears and helped me rationalize the pros a ...

May 27th, 2015
I love Dr. D and his staff! So much so that I have referred all of my closest friends here.

May 23rd, 2015
Excellent Surgeon
I had a pleasant and positive experience with Dr. Daneshmand and his team. I am very pleased with the outcome of my breast augmentation and the result ...

April 2nd, 2015
I came to Dr. Daneshmand's office for a face lift and tummy tuck. i was very apprehensive because of the pain and also not knowing what the results would be. Dr. Daneshmand explained exactly the procedure that he would be preforming and was very kind and not at all "pushy". After the surgery i have been SO happy with the results, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

March 11th, 2015
Love Doctor D!
Dr. Daneshmand is great! I had a breast lift with augmentation about 2 months ago. The entire experience was very positive for me...I was very nervous and afraid of not choosing the correct size implant. Dr. D gave me good advice based on his many years of experience. My recovery was a breeze - I am very happy with my results - very natural looking and basically I have my "pre-baby" breasts which is exactly what I asked for. Dr. D has performed surgery on several friends and family members and they all are very satisfied customers. Don't hesitate to put yourself in his qualified hands.

November 19th, 2014
I am very happy with my results, I'm so glad my co-worker recommended Dr Daneshmand to me thank you doctor ; )

November 7th, 2014
Best Doctor ever gives you all the attention needed to make feel comfortable too ask any question, and he answers with all honesty, the staff our very welcoming and friendly. I would recommend DR Hootan

November 2nd, 2014
after being mistreated by another plastic surgeon staff in the bakersfield area I was very discouraged in having a tummy tuck done! a friend recommended Dr Hootan so I scheduled a appointment the staff was very friendly, and I wasn't charged a consultation fee to see the doctor, as I was with the other surgeon, well I'm 3 weeks after having my surgery and I love the way I look even though I still have like six months to go on the swelling I feel and look great. Thank you Doctor your the best I'm looking forward into having more procedures with you ; )