A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh
Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Rahimizadeh is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Baylor Garland and Baylor Heart And Vascular Center. Dr. Rahimizadeh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.
Dr. Gary Weingarden
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi37
Dr. Joshua Burak
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Rajjit Abrol
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi19