A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahimizadeh graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rahimizadeh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh practice?
- Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Cardiologists.