A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahimizadeh
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahimizadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahimizadeh graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahimizadeh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh practice?
- Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Cardiologists.