Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hootan Rahimizadeh?

July 17th, 2017

Outstanding Cardiologist

I have been his patient for 3 years and could not have been more pleased with with Dr. Radimizadeh's thorough, attentive assessment of my cardiac issues. Aetna broke us apart.

July 7th, 2017

Phenomenal Cardiologist

By far one of the best physicians I've had the pleasure of meeting. He's prompt, knowledgeable, thorough. His staff is great and very nice. His nurse is very attentive especially if he's away from the office. I hardly ever wait more than 10 minutes in waiting area before being seen. If anything, most times when I arrive early his nurse will take me in sooner or before my appointment time. Dr. Rahimizadeh explains everything to me, always asks me if it's ok to do any testing before booking appointments, and makes sure I don't have any questions before I leave. If I do, when I call I will normally receive a call back immediately from his staff. I highly recommend him.

May 13th, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER !!

I highly recommend this doctor !!! I went to this doctor for heart problems. He's such a good doctor, he suspected I had cancer and sent me immediately to a cancer doctor. I did have cancer and thanks to Dr R, it was caught early. I saw this doctor several times and it was always a pleasant experience. He's very professional and also friendly (a rare combination in a doctor). He's thorough, caring and knows what's he's doing. Thank you to Dr. R.....

September 14th, 2017