A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hop Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hop Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hop Le, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Le has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hop Nguyen Le MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hop N. Le practice?
- Dr. Hop Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hop Le practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near San Rafael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See San Rafael Surgeons.