A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hop Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hop Vo is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Vo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Coatesville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hop Van Vo DO is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hop V. Vo practice?
- Dr. Hop Vo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hop Vo practices General Practice near Spring City, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA.
See Spring City General Practitioners.