A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope Berkeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Berkeley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope Berkeley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkeley graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkeley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope Ann Berkeley MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hope A. Berkeley practice?
- Dr. Hope Berkeley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hope Berkeley practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Psychiatrists.