Learn more about Dr. Hope Berkeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Berkeley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkeley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berkeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope Berkeley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkeley graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkeley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope Ann Berkeley MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hope A. Berkeley practice?
- Dr. Hope Berkeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Hope Berkeley practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Psychiatrists.