A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Dillon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dillon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope Caldwell Dillon MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hope C. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Hope Dillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Hope Dillon practices Rheumatology near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Rheumatologists.