A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Ewing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope Ewing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ewing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John C. Fremont Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope Hamilton Ewing MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hope H. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Hope Ewing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hope Ewing practices Family Medicine near Jamestown, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mariposa, CA.
See Jamestown Primary Care Doctors.