A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope Haefner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Haefner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope Haefner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hot Flashes
- Vulvar Cancer
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haefner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Haefner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope K Haefner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hope K. Haefner practice?
- Dr. Hope Haefner has 1 office location.
Dr. Hope Haefner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.