Dr. Hope Haefner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hope Haefner?

Madrid to Michigan

Posted on April 9th, 2013

I have been going to Dr.Haefner for approximately 25 years, yes, right from the start of what turned out to be a brilliant and impressive career. Not only is she highly COMPETENT but has the ¨imperative sensitivity factor¨, which I value and respect. Kind natured, very ¨real"and a great sense of humor. She will put you at ease and is compassionate. I fly in from overseas to see her and....Yes......... We have OBGYN´s in Europe... !! Shhhh..... do not tell too many people how good she is. Our office wait time will increase !!! LOL

Very Thorough.

Posted on September 15th, 2012

I was impressed with Dr. Haefner and how thorough and knowledgable she was. I only wish I could have her as my regular OBGYN.

Hope Haefner Fan club

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I had an extremely rare form of cancer called Extramammary Paget's Disease. I had to have extensive surgery of the genitals and Dr. Haefner was WONDERFUL throughout the whole experience. She always listened to what I was saying and feeling. I felt very confident in her knowledge and skill. She wanted to do anything she could to make the surgery and recovery better for ME the patient. How many doctors do you know who do that? She is the BEST doctor I have ever had and my sister, daughter and I started the Hope Haefner Fan Club just because of how wonderful she was!

Patient from Georgia ends up in Michigan

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

Dr. Haefner is one of four physicians in the U.S. that really knows about dermatological diseases of the genitals, and other auto-immune conditions. She is caring, curious, very smart and listens to the patient. Her follow up is superb. I have seen many physicians and she is right there at the top of the list. I feel lucky to have found her.

Posted on October 24th, 2017