A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope Helfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Helfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helfeld
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope Helfeld, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Helfeld graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Helfeld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope B Helfeld DO and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hope B. Helfeld practice?
- Dr. Hope Helfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hope Helfeld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Kennett Square Internists and Kennett Square Cardiologists.