A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope Helfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Helfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope Helfeld, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Helfeld graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Helfeld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope Beth Helfeld DO is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hope B. Helfeld practice?
- Dr. Hope Helfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hope Helfeld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Kennett Square Internists and Kennett Square Cardiologists.