A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope Kurk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurk graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Maricopa Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hope B. Kurk practice?
Dr. Hope Kurk practices Pediatrics near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians.