A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope O'Brien, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope Lorraine O'Brien MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hope L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Hope O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hope O'Brien practices Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Neurologists.