A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Peters is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope Peters, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Peters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope Elizabeth Peters MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hope E. Peters practice?
- Dr. Hope Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Hope Peters practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.