Dr. Raad Taki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2016
Dr. Taki and his staff were beyond courteous, respectful, caring, and knowledgable. I had a lot of chest muscle to work with because of my years as an endurance athlete, but Dr. Taki was able to work with me with results that were elegant, beautiful, and felt completely natural. His staff went ABOVE and BEYOND to make my dreams come true, and the whole process completely melted away any fears or concerns I had regarding cosmetic surgery, and surgery in general. I had heard so many stories about the pain and side effects. The scars are almost invisible, the pain I had was no more than the soreness after a lifting workout. The experience could not have been more positive in any way! They were so fun to work with, I would recommend his services to anyone.

September 16th, 2016
I had a bad experience with a previous plastic surgeon and it took many years for me to emotionally prepare myself to find another plastic surgeon to fix what went wrong the first time. Dr. Taki and his staff were wonderful and supportive throughout the entire process. Getting plastic surgery is not just about the physical changes you want, but the personal service provided to you by the Dr and their staff. I have my confidence back and can now wear clothes I never could before. You cannot find better service, quality of Dr Taki's work, or prices anywhere else.

September 9th, 2016
Why I Chose Dr. Taki
Procedure: Bilateral breast lift with silicone implants Research Leading up to Consultation: As a doctor in the healthcare profession, I researched several meta analyses and FDA reports related to the safety of silicone implants. My goal was to be as informed as possible leading up to my consultation. Throughout my research, I was very impressed with both Dr. Taki (plastic surgeon) and Dr. Bazzell's (anesthesiologist) professional experience, board certifications, training, and status with the Arizona State Board of Medicine. I reviewed numerous websites regarding patient reviews and was intrigued to meet Dr. Taki. Consultation: I arrived at my appointment with almost 10 questions listed on a piece of paper. My husband came along wth me for support being that I'm a fairly modest and reserved person. After meeting Dr. Taki, we new instantly that he was the right surgeon for me. Dr. Taki answered every single question before I even had time to read them off my paper. I expected him to keep the consultation brief, yet he took as much time as was necessary to discuss the procedure, recovery, risks, the history of breast implants, safety concerns, and general questions that we had. All in all, he dedicated about 45 minutes to us. We were beyond thrilled with his bedside manner and sincerity. When I tried on sizers, he was quiet at first and really let me take it all in and form my own decision. Then I asked him what he thought. He was very supportive of my decision and listed the reasons why he agreed that the size I chose would be proportional for my frame. He came across as a genuine, nurturing, and caring doctor. He made me feel assured that he would take as good of care of me as he would for his own family members. Pre-Surgery: I met with Maritza and she did an excellent job going over what to do the few weeks leading up to my surgery. I never felt rushed when speaking with her and she answered all of my questions thoroughly. During my pre-op appointment, I arrived still unsure of what size I wanted to choose and Maritza was kind enough to let me try on sizers one more time. When I tried them on she had one of their fantastic nurses, Marleena help me. She explained what to expect during my recovery and most importantly how to recover with young children in the house. That was one of my main concerns and she was kind of enough to give me advice on how to hold them and still protect myself from getting hurt during my recovery. We even talked about how to explain to my eldest why I was in pain and wrapped in compression garments that first week. I still have not shared the news thus far with my children and that is all thanks to her wonderful advice. Thank you, Marleena! Surgery Day: I arrived early for my appointment and was very anxious. Their nurse Debbie made me feel very comfortable and at ease. She helped take my pre-op photos, placed my IV line, and put warm blankets on me as I waited for the surgeon. Dr. Taki greeted me and marked my chest with measurements. He was very cordial and reviewed the size I decided upon. I then met his anesthesiologist, Dr. Bazzell. She reviewed my medical history and answered any questions I had. Another reason that I chose this practice is that Dr. Bazzell is also a licensed pharmacist. Between the two providers, I felt rest assured that I was in great hands. Post-Surgery: The night of my surgery Dr. Taki called my house and checked on me. He also gave me his personal cell phone number. Whenever I've texted him with a question, he responds within minutes. Throughout my recovery, I have been to his office a few times. His front desk staff, Kelly and Maritza are the most accommodating and friendly people. With my work schedule, their office has been more than accommodating working around it as to maintain discreetness without having to take off too much time for follow ups. They have provided me with ample supplies to tend to my needs during my recovery. In all honesty, I'm simply astounded by their level of detail and how much they genuinely care about my recovery. Office Wait Time: Whenever I arrive for my appointments, Kelly always makes sure to take me to my exam room as soon as possible. This means the world to me as I feel she respects my privacy and not wanting to be seen by others in the waiting room. Once you are in the exam room, at most the wait time is 5 minutes. Simply unheard of for any doctor's office! Why I Chose Dr. Taki: I believe what sets Dr. Taki apart from other plastic surgeons is his follow through. There are plenty of surgeons that perform the procedure, follow up after 3 months, and then never see their patients again. That is not the case with Dr. Taki. When you chose him as your surgeon, you are his patient for life. He requests to see you at least once a month, then every few months, then every year to assess your recovery and address any issues that come up with time. His morals, ethics, professionalism, promptness, and genuine concern about my well-being are the reasons that I chose him.

August 24th, 2016
Extremely Happy With Entire Experience
It took me two years and eight consultants before I made my plastic surgeon choice. I did my research and I knew what was important to me. Dr. Taki is everything that I personally needed and he did an outstanding job on my tummy tuck/liposuction procedure. I work in medicine and I am often asked what made me choose Dr. Taki. He made me feel important and answered all my questions, without the feelings of intimidation. He was personable but direct and honest. Very intelligent about the human body related to plastic sugery and listened to my expectations/desires. His office staff were always professional and caring. There is a sense of peace and calm in the office. I will have several other procedures done in the future and I will always go to Dr. Taki. I am so thankful hat I found him.

June 30th, 2016
So good I've used him 4 times.
The most important thing you should know about my review is that two of the surgeries Dr. Taki did were redos on surgeries performed by another surgeon. I can't imagine this is easy for any surgeon, but my results have been amazing. He has always considered my safety first, then made sure my results were natural and proportionate. The surgical environment has a quiet and calm energy and is state of the art (last summer I had shoulder surgery and I remember saying "I wish I was in Dr. Taki's office"). Just as important as the surgeon (in my opinion) is the anesthesiologist. Dr. Bizel is top notch! She has always made sure I am comfortable and pain free, and I feel completely safe with her and the rest of his staff. His staff, by the way has been with him for many many years. You have made the right choice if you go with Dr. Taki.

June 27th, 2016
Top notch results!
I flew in from out of state to have a breast augmentation and mini tummy tuck by Dr. Taki. Before surgery Dr. Taki was very helpful over email and by cell phone to answer my questions and explain the procedures to me(since I was out state). His staff was very helpful by calling me several times before surgery and even guided me to a hotel that would suit what I needed. Day of surgery Dr. Taki spent a large amount of time deciding what procedures would be best for me and the results I wanted, helped pick the correct breast size, and made sure to answer any questions. He had wonderful bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. Surgery went extremely well, his staff at the office and surgery center are top notch! Dr. Taki even called to check on me that evening. I had two more appointments with him that week before I returned home and was even more impressed with him each appointment. As far as my surgery results, I couldn't be happier!! I'm two weeks out and love how everything looks. Dr. Taki is skilled, caring, and I would send anyone to him who is looking for plastic surgery (and I'm very picky being a nurse myself).

April 17th, 2016
Best Plastic Surgeon in Tucson!
I have been a very happy client of Dr Taki since 2009. I had my first breast augmentation in 2009 and then had an implant exchange in 2015. I wanted to exchange my saline to silicone. I was very happy with my first breast augmentation but was wanting silicone instead of saline but was super happy with the saline. When I wanted to exchange them, I knew I would want to return to Dr Taki again because he is the best Plastic Surgeon in Tucson! Of course, the second time around, I was extremely happy once again with my results. In 2009, when I was in the market of getting a breast augmentation, of course I was doing my research to find what Plastic Surgeon to go to in Tucson, I had met a bunch of Taki's clients and they all highly recommended him to get my augmentation. I had never had any kind of surgery before and going into it I was super nervous but Taki and his amazing team are the best at making you comfortable and the surgery was a breeze. I was only down for about a week with just some normal pain and healing but then returned to my daily routine right away and feeling good. The second augmentation was just as amazing as the first. Besides his amazing skills at plastic surgery, he is honest, down to earth and has a great personality. He makes you feel comfortable with this calm presence and is of course amazing at what he does. All of his team is amazing as well! They are all so welcoming and nice and they have a calming presence as well, which is super helpful at the day of the procedure. After the procedure is done, Dr Taki will also give you a call to check up on you after the surgery, which I thought was super nice and made you feel like you and your well being is truly important to him. If I plan on getting any other procedures done in the future, I will be returning to Dr Taki and his team! On a daily, I always highly recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect Plastic Surgeon! Thank you to you and Dr Taki for your amazing talent and you are truly the best at what you do!

April 14th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr Taki. I love my results and so does my husband. I couldn't be happier. I feel confident in my appearance.

April 5th, 2016
Best doctor ever
I felt comfortable. His attention detail was top notch.

March 24th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Dr Taki is a amazing surgeon and truly takes the time to make sure his patients are happy and their needs are met. I had a tummy tuck done and he did an amazing job. In actuality a better result than I thought would be possible. I am 14 days post op and would recommend him 100%.

March 2nd, 2016
Clean facilities Friendly Staff
I've been reading reviews and I think I feel most comfortable with Dr Taki. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I went in for a consultation and I even got a tour of the surgery center! And it's conveniently in the same location as the consultation - one stop shop.

March 2nd, 2016
Shopping Around
I recently went in for a consultation with Dr. Taki. I was so nervous and arrived a few minutes early. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I had to wait about 12mins to be seen; but I was informed by the staff that the doctor was running a little behind schedule -which was nice of them to let me know. Talking with Dr Taki he made me feel comfortable with my choices and took the time to explain and answer all of my questions. Thank you Dr Taki! I'll be coming back to schedule my procedure.