A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope Tinker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Tinker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope Tinker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinker graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Tinker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Cooper County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope Tinker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hope Tinker practice?
- Dr. Hope Tinker has 1 office location.
Dr. Hope Tinker practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fayette, MO.
See Fayette Family Physicians and Fayette Geriatric Doctors.