Overall Review

June 21st, 2016
Long time, long term (even though I've moved to MD) patient
Dr. Watts is treating 3 generations of my family -- my mom, me and my daughter. There are times she runs late because she is taking time needed with another patient to assess their needs. Though I am very impatient, I complete understand as I want the same when its mine or my family's turn.

January 13th, 2016
DISGUSTED
I had been with this doctor for almost 20 years and within the last fews years, she as well as her staff have become almost unbearable i.e. lost records, no follow through, unprofessional and rude office staff. Upon talking to other patients (while I'm waiting) I'm hearing the very same thing. I decided to leave! (I gave her sooo many chances to get it right). Rather than reporting her to the board, I decided to leave. Seems like Doctor Watts is more into writing prescriptions than actually being concerned about her patients. BE WARE!

September 12th, 2013
Dr. Watts was my primary physician from 2000 - 2007. I had to quit going because of insurance issues. With new insurance, I was relieved to see that she was still practicing and still in the same location and best of all, took my insurance. I went back two days ago for a full annual physcial and my experience was awesome. I arrived 20 minutes before my scheduled appt, and the receptionist who was helping someone else said I will be right with you. Dr. Watts seemed pleasantly surprised to see me and I felt right back at home. I have teeny tiny veins and whenever I need blood drawn it takes the phlebotomist (sp) at least two tries...this one was able to draw blood on the first try - woohoo!!! I love this place!

October 5th, 2012
WAIT TIME ON PHONE RIDICULOUS
Attempted to make an appointment and was on the line over 20 minutes with Patricia telling me to continue to hold. Asked if there were a better time to call back and was told there is no better time. Cannot beleive you you hold for 20 min plus to geta an appointment. I passed.

August 27th, 2010
Awesome
One of the kindest physicians I have met. She is thorough and caring about her patients. Not afraid to call in specialists if necessary and will followup with a phone call as she feels it is necessary. If hospitalization is necessary, she is excellent in following up to assist in that type of after care. Wonderful physician with limitless knowledge of her field. Great!