A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hope Wildenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Wildenberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope Wildenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wildenberg graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wildenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope Ann Wildenberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hope A. Wildenberg practice?
- Dr. Hope Wildenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hope Wildenberg practices Family Medicine near Ridgecrest, CA.
See Ridgecrest Family Physicians.