Learn more about Dr. Hope Wildenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hope Wildenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wildenberg
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wildenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hope Wildenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wildenberg graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wildenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hope A Wildenberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hope A. Wildenberg practice?
- Dr. Hope Wildenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Hope Wildenberg practices Family Medicine near Ridgecrest, CA.
See Ridgecrest Family Physicians.