Dr. Hople Hamilton-Rodgers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hople Hamilton-Rodgers?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Hople Hamilton-Rodgers?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 27th, 2013

This office is sooooo slow!

It's easy to get an appointment, but then you'll turn old and gray before you leave. The average wait time for Hamilton Rodgers is 30 - 45 mins in the waiting room. Then we usually wait 30 mins in the exam room before the doctor comes in. I've been there for 2 hours twice now. She is very friendly I'll give her that, but the wait time is ridiculous especially with small children. I called for my child's immunization records I need for prek. They told me to come by the next day to get the copy. I get there, the doctor is not in yet (8:30am - patients waiting) and she hasn't signed the papers yet. I need to return later. I had called the previous day and still the paperwork wasn't signed? Slow!

Childhood Asthma