A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hor Chhay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hor Chhay is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chhay
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chhay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhay graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Chhay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hor Born Chhay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hor B. Chhay practice?
- Dr. Hor Chhay has 1 office location.
Dr. Hor Chhay practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors and Long Beach General Practitioners.