A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hor Chhay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hor Chhay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chhay
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhay graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Chhay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hor Born Chhay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hor B. Chhay practice?
- Dr. Hor Chhay has 1 office location.
Dr. Hor Chhay practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors and Long Beach General Practitioners.