A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horace Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horace Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horace Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Jackson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horace J Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Horace J. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Horace Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Horace Jackson practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.