Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Horace Jackson
Dr. Horace Jackson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with Memorial Regional Medical Center, Henrico Doctors' Hospital and Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital. Dr. Jackson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Horace Jackson has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Horace Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Phillip Duncan
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Richmond, VA 0 mi39
Dr. Roderick Haithcock
Richmond, VA 0 mi42
Dr. George Teekah
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi42