A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horace Lejeune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horace Lejeune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lejeune
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lejeune Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horace Lejeune, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lejeune graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lejeune has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horace Baltzer Lejeune MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Horace B. Lejeune practice?
- Dr. Horace Lejeune has 1 office location.
Dr. Horace Lejeune practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.