Dr. Horace George Levy MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horace Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horace Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horace Levy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance