A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horace Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horace Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horace Levy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horace George Levy MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Horace G. Levy practice?
- Dr. Horace Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Horace Levy practices Otolaryngology near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Otolaryngologists.