A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horace Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horace Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horace Long, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Long has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horace Robert Long MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Horace R. Long practice?
- Dr. Horace Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Horace Long practices Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.