A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horace Ramdial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horace Ramdial is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horace Ramdial, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramdial graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Ramdial has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horace Ramdial BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Horace Ramdial practice?
- Dr. Horace Ramdial has 2 office locations.
Dr. Horace Ramdial practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.