A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horacio D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. D'Agostino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- UCSD Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horacio Ruben D'Agostino MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Horacio R. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Horacio D'Agostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Horacio D'Agostino practices Radiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Radiologists.