A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horacio D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horacio D'Agostino is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agostino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agostino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. D'Agostino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- UCSD Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horacio Ruben D'Agostino MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Horacio R. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Horacio D'Agostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Horacio D'Agostino practices Radiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Radiologists.