Dr. Horacio Groisman MD Patient Reviews

September 8th, 2016
This doctor have treated me for allergies, he is ver good, excellent knowledge and very professional. No problems with appointments. staff is very professional too. I feel so much better and my respiratory problems have diminished.

September 9th, 2015
Arrogant and unpleasant
Very arrogant and sarcastic doctor. When I asked questions he was sarcastic in his anwers making it a joke "you have a serious case". Didnt take symptopms seriously and I dont even know what I have at this point. He just wanted to prescribe anitbiotics withouth even confirming if there was an infection. Since I refused to take antibiotics for no reason, he said I should not visit him if im not going to follow his orders. Will be getting a second opinion.

January 24th, 2015
AVOID
Not even worth one star, still getting over the bad experience. ARROGANT, Hot/Cold. Acts very friendly when he comes in, then just as quickly becomes agitated especially if you ask questions. Bad Mannered, No Empathy. Dry. HORRIBLE with Seniors, and Middle Aged. Talks down to them. Wont let the caretaker speak on their behalf. The senior I speak of is MY MOTHER. Over 87 years old, and he coldly looks at me and says "why do you speak for her" ....well because I remember what you told us the last time I brought her.... ......I can speak on her behalf ask her and she will tell you i can. I love my mother. ......because your entrance comment to her was inappropriate. My mother has ringing in her ears....doctor says we will have to amputate her ears. Funny? No Empathy. Gave the doctor 3 chances incase it was a bad day for him. Apparently, he ALWAYS has a bad day. Unless you agree with him. Even if you bring up another solution he mentioned in the previous appointment. Forget it, he walks out on you. "HE has spoken." Not worth his experience. FIND A DOCTOR who can communicate with you as person. Who is not arrogant, in addition to being robotic and all mentioned above. Staff is really nice. But even they notice he is self absorbed, and unprofessional. AVOID, AVOID.

April 16th, 2013
only money.
I went two times, both times ordered expensives exams for things that he already knew. money driven Dr. excellent personel.

June 15th, 2012
Barbara beltran paciente desde 2010
El doctor Groisman,es un exelente profecional,muy certero en su diagnostico, al reconocer mi garganta ordeno mi opercion de inmedito,me libro de cancer en las cuerdas vocales.pone su experiencia y su corazon en su trabajo ,yo no queria hacer la radiaciones ,queria darme por vencida,el me alento en mi tratamiento y le estoy profundamente agradecida,aun soy su paciente.mi opinion como medico es exelente,y su personal de trabajo muy bueno.

March 29th, 2011
the most rude Dr that I have ever seen
My experience with this doctos was awful. He entered in the room and he did not knock the door and say hello.He took my purse from my lap without say anything and put it on a chair. He approched to me with the Laryngoscope and he never explained the procedure, the risk,..nothing. He asked for pain pressing my jaw and when I said no pain, he pressed more and more because he said I must to feel pain in that area.. and when I said no pain, he got upset. He does not known manners.

April 29th, 2010
Very Bad
Very unprofessional, unpleasant to speak with and not helpful at all when listening and/or TRYING TO get a diagnostic. Very rude starting with the physician himself. Looks like needs to retire or get another job.