A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horacio Lardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horacio Lardo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lardo graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Lardo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horacio G Lardo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Horacio G. Lardo practice?
- Dr. Horacio Lardo has 14 office locations.
Dr. Horacio Lardo practices Anesthesiology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Anesthesiologists.