A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horacio Maluf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horacio Maluf, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maluf graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Maluf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horacio Miguel Maluf MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Horacio M. Maluf practice?
- Dr. Horacio Maluf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Horacio Maluf practices Anatomic Pathology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Pathologists.